RFC: libverto nearing release

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 6 13:11:29 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 12:20 -0400, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> > When (1) is addressed, I will test the build on Solaris 10.
>
> Did you get around to this?

autogen.sh fails ungracefully if "which glibtoolize" outputs multiple
words.  I resorted to running autogen.sh on another machine.

The build fails very quickly with:

/usr/include/stdbool.h:42:2: #error "Use of <stdbool.h> is valid only in
a c99 compilation environment."

I was under the impression that a goal here was assume C89 and not C99.
Using C99 features will, at a minimum, cause problems should we ever
want to use this in code which we build on Windows.

Also, I was apparently misinformed about libevent being part of Solaris.