MIT Kerberos Building Question!

sekhar.venkatesan@emc.com sekhar.venkatesan at emc.com
Mon Sep 13 01:25:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to find if we have makefiles for different unix flavours to build the MIT kerberos code that is available in the MIT site. I downloaded the source code for MIT kerberos from the below link:
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/historic.html
I am not sure if this is the right mailing list to get answer to my question. Please direct to the right mailing list to get answers.
I am specifically looking for makefiles for solaris & linux. Let me know if the makefiles are available & link to download the same.
If not, what should we do if we have build the source code for unix flavours?

thanks,
Sekhar