Implementing a multi-round trip preauthentication method

Alejandro Perez Mendez alex at um.es
Wed Oct 6 09:25:18 EDT 2010

Hello Sam,

thanks for your quick a complete response. Actually, I don't want to use
FAST.

As you mentioned, I saw that there exists a preauth plugin interface
with some preauth_plugins, so I could take one of them and use it as a
template to build mine. I also saw that within this interface there is a
try_again() method defined that is called when an error is received from
the KDC. I could use that function to send the next request when
KDC_ERR_MORE_PREAUTH_DATA_NEEDED is received from the KDC. Am I right?

Best regards,
Alejandro