Windows future

Sam Hartman hartmans at painless-security.com
Tue Oct 5 15:30:10 EDT 2010

    Thomas> Hi Jeff,
    >>
    Thomas> IMHO, at the end of the day if the Kerberos user community
    Thomas> wants to see an on-going development of KfW as a true
    Thomas> open-source project then folks will need to contribute dev
    Thomas> cycles and/or resources.  By that I mean cycles on Windows
    Thomas> development for KfW.
    >>
    >> Thomas, an important part of encouraging such an open-source
    >> project is encouraging contributions and particularly being
    >> constructive when people do try and contribute.
    >>
    >> It's my understanding that Jeff Blaine has contributed patches
    >> that help move towards trunk code building on Windows.  Has the
    >> core team responded to these patches in any way?

    Jeff> Jeffrey Altman perhaps, not me Jeff Blaine

No. Sorry for getting you confused with someone else.  Tom yu mentioned
to me that someone had made some progress towards getting some version
of trunk code after the crypto modularity merge building on Windows.  I
thought that was you, but apparently there is some confusion.
Perhaps I imagined the whole conversation or something because I wished
it were the case.:-)

--Sam