X-CACHECONF in cache type 0504

Tim Alsop Tim at cybersafe.com
Fri Nov 19 10:54:29 EST 2010

Sam,

Thanks. I guess, what I need to know is, do we need to store our own
configuration data with krb5_ccache_conf_data as the name and X-CACHECONF
as the realm ? It seems that the name krb5_ccache_conf_data is referring
to a function name in the MIT/Heimdal code ? We do not have a function
with this name in our code, and do not plan to add such a function, so if
we use different name in cache to store configuration data, will this
break interoperability ?

Thanks,
Tim