prompter type question

Will Fiveash will.fiveash at oracle.com
Tue Mar 16 15:09:49 EDT 2010

I'm looking at modifying the pkinit preauth plugin to prompt the user to
insert their token and press Enter if the code doesn't find a token.
While making this mod I came across these defines in krb5.h:

/*
 * Prompter enhancements
 */

#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_PASSWORD            0x1
#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_NEW_PASSWORD        0x2
#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_NEW_PASSWORD_AGAIN  0x3
#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_PREAUTH             0x4

My question; what is the proper prompt type for the prompt I'm creating
(a reminder prompt that isn't asking for a PIN or password)?

--
Will Fiveash
Oracle