kinit verbosity

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Fri Mar 12 13:05:26 EST 2010

It's just very basic info, but something more than before
(which was near pointless).

-bash-3.2# ./kinit -V -c /tmp/krb5cc_0
Using specified cache: /tmp/krb5cc_0
Using principal: jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET
Password for jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET:
Authenticated to Kerberos v5
-bash-3.2# ./kinit -V -R
Using default cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Using principal: jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET
Initialized cache
Stored credentials
Authenticated to Kerberos v5
-bash-3.2# ./kinit -V
Using default cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Using principal: jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET
Password for jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET:
Authenticated to Kerberos v5
-bash-3.2# ./kinit -V -R -p jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET
Using default cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Using specified principal name: jblaine at REALM.OUR.NET