Anyone using gssrpc?

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Fri Jan 29 23:24:05 EST 2010

Many many moons ago I used it to build a Kerberos-enabled version of NetInfo. It worked great, but this was well over ten years ago.

You could also look at DCE RPC (the version from Likewise supports GSS authentication), although Sun/ONC RPC is so much simpler I'd probably go for that were I you.

Good luck :-)

-- Luke

www.padl.com | www.fghr.net