svn rev #23611: trunk/src/lib/crypto/crypto_tests/

Ezra Peisach epeisach at mit.edu
Fri Jan 8 11:17:29 EST 2010

I love replying to myself...

Anyways - I have trapped enctype = 0 i the key freeing code and can say
except for the kdc fast code handling - in which enctype = 0 and length
= 0 (which is ENCTYPE_NULL) - the tree runs now w/o enctype problems.
So - I believe that unless someone is setting up a krb5_keyblock
manually - everything is consistent.

Ezra