Pasword quality pluggable interface project review

Marcus Watts mdw at umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 11:38:23 EDT 2010

> Date:    Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:05:25 EDT
> To:      Marcus Watts <mdw at umich.edu>
> cc:      ghudson at mit.edu,  krbdev at mit.edu
> From:    Sam Hartman <hartmans at mit.edu>
> Subject: Re: Pasword quality pluggable interface project review
>
> Is your interface something that could be contributed?  How hard would
> it be to port to the new plugin model?
>
> --Sam

Absolutely it's something that could be contributed.  My whole reason
for working with Russ Allbery on this was to get something we could both
use and that could eventually make its way into the official distribution.

By "new plugin model" do you mean krb5int_open_plugin_dirs /
krb5int_get_plugin_dir_data or something else?  If you mean these
functions then it's already done.  If it's something else, then
I guess it depends on how closely the new functionality matches these.

				-Marcus Watts