Info regarding MIT 1.8 Crypto modularity feature.

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 19 12:28:20 EDT 2010

Theoretically it can't, and it really shouldn't cause any interop issues because the wire protocol is specified and (to some real extent) independently tested.  The real world has a way of not living up to those ideals perfectly of course, but I'd worry more about cross-implementation issues:  MIT<-->Heimdal, MIT<-->Microsoft, etc.