krb5_get_in_tkt_with_password -> gss_init_sec_context()

vir vir vitrou2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 17:00:41 EDT 2010

What I want to do is call this function twice

by saying thread-specific variable
gss_krb5_ccache_name()
then gss_acquire_cred().
then krb5_ccache_name()  to switch back to the old default path
by thread-specific variable what do you mean
if I set
funcA()
{
krb5_lock();
gss_krb5_ccache_name() ;
gss_acquire_cred().
gss_krb5_ccache_name() ;
krb5_unlock();
}
what if another function funcB() runs gss_krb5_ccache_name() from another thread ; will it be thread save?
will this path  be change for the current thread only?

Thanks,
Alex