Strange segmentation fault in libkrb5.so.3.3 (1.6.4-beta1)

Dan Searle dan.searle at censornet.com
Thu Apr 8 15:11:08 EDT 2010

Of cause I understand, I will set asside some time tomorrow to debug
this further for you. I'll compile the pam krb5 lib with debug symbols
as well and see what valgrind has to say about it.

Regards, Dan...

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Dan Searle <dan.searle at censornet.com> writes:
>

>> You are more than likely to be correct, however as the error messages
>> are ireallavent to our application I've simple stemmed the problem at
>> the bottom level as per my suggested patch.
>>

> Okay, well, I can understand needing to just get something working.  But
> it would be great to get more of a debugging backtrace to understand
> what's happening so that we can fix the root problem.  I don't have the
> environment required to reproduce the problem.

Scanned for viruses, spam and offensive content by CensorNet MailSafe

Try CensorNet free for 14 days. Provide Internet access on your terms.
Visit www.censornet.com for more information.