[kerberos-discuss] LDAP & Kerberos interaction & SIGPIPE

Peter Shoults Peter.Shoults at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 25 13:40:18 EDT 2009

On 09/25/09 13:17, Nicolas Williams wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 01:17:00PM -0400, Tom Yu wrote:
>
>> I was puzzled at why sigaction() was not being used to set up the
>> SIGPIPE handler, and it looks like the MIT code is using sigaction(),
>> but OpenSolaris is not, for some reason.
>>

> My guess: MIT fixed this eons ago and we didn't.  The fork of this
> particular bit of code may go back to the late 90s.
>
> Nico

That did not get picked up on the re-syncs?

OK - fine - I will open a new CR about the signal() to sigaction(). If I
change to sigaction() are we all good with the fix as proposed?