prefer Python for new scripts?

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Fri Oct 30 09:52:24 EDT 2009

Using python permits you to use buildbot.

One of the challenges of using python is finding a version that works on
all of the platforms and applications that you require.  If you care
about Windows you have 32-bit support for just about any version from
2.4 through 3.0.  64-bit support on the other hand is only available for
2.6 and 3.0.   If I remember correctly some of the buildbot dependencies
require 2.5.

Jeffrey Altman