export list symbols

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 23 16:54:06 EDT 2009

    Luke> I think MIT can probably afford to be more aggressive in
    Luke> removing deprecating symbols than an OS vendor.

With my OS vendor hat on, please don't remove anything that has been
part of your public ABI without changing the soname.  More
specifically, please change the soname whenever you remove/change a
symbol prototyped in a header file for some library without
KRB5_PRIVATE being required to get the symbol.  I don't care much for
cases where you don't install the header, but for things like kadmin,
even though we're not committing to a stable ABI, we should at least
change the sonames.