Error calling function protocol status: 1312

Max (Weijun) Wang Weijun.Wang at sun.com
Fri Oct 23 10:45:44 EDT 2009

Java does not support AES256 out of box due to some export control
reasons. You need to apply the "Java Cryptography Extension (JCE)
Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy File". The file can be download
from the following page:

    http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Scroll down the page and it's the last download link.

Thanks
Max