[WARNING - NOT VIRUS SCANNED] Re: Error calling function protocol status: 1312

Santiago Rivas sanribu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 03:58:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

The application runs from the command line. Yesterday I ran it with the
option you recommended (-Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true) and here you are the
different outputs.

*jvm.rar* includes both the credentials cache generated with JVM (kinit) and
the output I get when I use them to run the Client.

*nim.rar* includes both the credentials cache generated with NIM and the
output I get when I use them to run the Client (one specifiyng the principal
in the jaas.conf and another without doing it).

Regards,
Santi