call for volunteers: the great reindent

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 13 00:21:49 EST 2009

As you might have noticed, we have embarked upon an effort to reindent
our source tree, as some people have remarked that inconsistencies in
the formatting of our source code pose a barrier to entry to new
developers.  If you are interested in helping with this effort, please
take a look at the procedures at this wiki page:

    http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Coding_style/Reindenting

and sign up to help.  (You will need a wiki account to edit the page,
but anyone with a working e-mail address can register for an account.)

I am currently targeting November 30 as the deadline for the bulk
reindenting effort.  Please let me know if you find the instructions
to be unclear, or if that wiki page could use any other sort of
improvement.  Thanks.

--
Tom Yu
Development Team Leader