Memory leaks in Kerberos 5 1.6.4-beta1 and 1.7

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 6 12:36:55 EST 2009

On Nov 6, 2009, at 11:22, Dan Searle wrote:
> I came across two memory leaks in the Kerberos 5 libs after using the
> squid_kerb_auth helper in squid which performs single sign with
> KRB5RCACHETYPE=none. I.e. with the replay protection cache switched
> off.

These should be fixed in 1.7.1.  You can see the ticket (with a link
to a patch you can try out) at http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=6514
  .  (Both problems listed in your email seem to be regarding the same
allocation site where we weren't freeing the storage, just with
different callers further up the stack.)  If that doesn't fix the
problem for you, please let us know.

Ken

--
Ken Raeburn / raeburn at mit.edu / no longer at MIT Kerberos Consortium