issue with MIT KDC and LDAP DS

Will Fiveash William.Fiveash at Sun.COM
Thu May 28 13:01:19 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:55:01AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I agree with what Jeff said and believe he provides a great write-up
> of it.

Same here.  I think it's an excellent description of ideal behavior for
krb5kdc and kadmind.  I also agree with your earlier suggestion that
modifying krb5kdc/kadmind to conform to this ideal is a small project
that should have a design written up and reviewed.  Not sure when I can
do it but others should feel free to tackle this if there's an interest.

--
Will Fiveash
Sun Microsystems Inc.