Preliminary discussion: DB alias entries

Zhanna Tsitkova tsitkova at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 5 13:56:38 EST 2009

How about adding a new auxulary attr to the entries - for example
1.3.18.0.2.4.1154 NAME ( 'krbHintAliases' ) or just krbAliases as
defined in http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zvm/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zvm.v53.kldl0/tivap02998897.htm
In fact , on KDC startup these aliases could be stored in memory.
Then, when the request comes in, the normalized string would be
searched in the mem cache and then decided if the further processing
is needed.
Thanks,
Zhanna