krb5-1.8 release planning

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 22 13:16:26 EDT 2009

We are in the process of planning the krb5-1.8 release.  Please see
the draft proposal at

http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Release_1.8

These proposed goals are a subset of the overall development roadmap,
which you can see at

http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Roadmap

I would appreciate feedback within the next two weeks.  Suggestions
for additional goals are welcome.  Feedback on the relative priorities
of the release goals is also useful, especially if it reflects
customer or deployment experience.  Feel free to start a thread on
this mailing list if you would like us to explore one of these release
goals in detail.

Thanks.

--
Tom Yu