[kerberos-discuss] MIT krb db2 hash test failures on Solaris

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 23 13:07:56 EST 2009

Good idea, Nico.  There was a range check missing in the file-based
hash init code, though the non-file hash case and the btree code both
have it.

I think I've got it fixed in the MIT repository trunk now.  Will,
please grab that change and try the tests again under ZFS.

We use the btree format by default for database creation, so unless
someone's going out of their way to create hash format databases under
ZFS, the impact is probably only to cause the tests to fail....

Ken