// comments

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 6 16:32:32 EST 2009

Greg, I'm arguing that both comment formatting options should be
accepted by our coding style.  I would not go so far as to say we
should not address comment formatting, simply that if we do address
comment formatting I see no reason to reject // style comments at the
ends of lines in functions.  I'd expect a block comment to use /*,
although I would be fine with not addressing comment formatting.

But yes, I am effectively proposing a change to the coding style.

--Sam