Constraint delegation support ( Microsoft extensions )

Nikhil Mishra ls.niks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:30:52 EST 2009

Hello All ,

I am working with MIT kerberos library and I have a requirement for a
feature using costraint delegation mechanism provided by microsoft.
Does MIT kerberos implements constraint delegation feature ? If Not  Is
there a plan to implement one ?
I have surfed around for this topic a bit and saw some older emails
(September 2007 ) on this mailing list asking similar question but there was
no reply .
Other than that I could not find any relevant discussion on similar topic .
Please provide pointers If there are any .

Thanks & Regards

Nikhil