mskrb-integ branch -> trunk this weekend

Sam Hartman hartmans at painless-security.com
Fri Jan 2 22:28:23 EST 2009

Folks, the mskrb-integ branch has the joined contents of the trunk and
mskrb-integ branch.  That means, very soon, we will be merging
mskrb-integ onto the trunk.  I plan to do that over the weekend,
probably tomorrow.

Doubtless the merge will break something.  Doubtless there will be
bugs; I'm tracking a number of open issue I'll post when I actually do
the merge.  However I definitely think this code is ready for wider
testing.  I've reviewed all segments of it at least once, although I
need to go over the KDC changes and a couple of GSS changes again.

I'm very happy with the progress on this project, and would like to
thank Luke, Love, the MIT staff and Larry for their efforts that have
made this possible.

--Sam