Does the development team have recommendation on pam_krb5?

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 17 18:31:42 EST 2009

FWIW I've have very good luck with Russ' pam_krb5.  I've had
difficulty configuring the RedHat one.  The Sun one seems to be good
but is a bit behind the curve.  (-: At least on Solaris 9! ;-)

I note that if you want to use one with smart cards, then I think
Russ' pam_krb5 is currently the only option.  OpenSolaris is working
on it, and will certainly deliver something sometime.

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu