Question on PAC and principal APIs project

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 9 12:01:58 EST 2009

On Feb 8, 2009, at 12:57, Natalie Li wrote:
> Does anyone have a rough idea as to which release this project is
> targeted for?

The basic support for PAC data and such will be in the 1.7 release --
there's already an alpha out if you'd like to take a look.  We don't
currently have support in our shipping database back ends to supply
PAC data, but if a site or vendor wants to supply a database back end
that provides that data, the KDC should use it and send it.

Ken