db_invoke

Nikhil Mishra ls.niks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:43:06 EST 2009

I was able to successfully do S4U request against windows KDC using MIT
kerberos as clients .
Now , I am working on providing the API's.

I have following two issues now :

1. The problem is with limitations in existing API to accomodate the
incoming user principal .

We can create a PA_DATA_FOR_USER in here

krb5_error_code krb5_get_cred_via_tkt
        (krb5_context,
                   krb5_creds *,
                   krb5_flags,
                   krb5_address * const *,
                   krb5_creds *,
                   krb5_creds **);

This should be modified to be able to take a client name as well.
Please add commnets/reviews.

2. Since I understand the constrained delegation feature is committed only
in current trunk,
What is the timeline we are looking forward to for next stable release for
MIT kerberos ?

--Nikhil