Kerberos.app (for Mac OS X) source or distribution?

Stephen Woodrow woodrow at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 16 20:32:20 EST 2009

Hello Kerberos developers,

Is the source or a binary version of the Kerberos.app application that
shipped with Mac OS X versions < 10.6 available? It's "about box"
suggests that it's provided by the MIT Kerberos Dev Team, which is why
I'm sending mail to this list. I've already done a cursory search of
the krb5 repository without finding much of anything promising.

I am inquiring because I prefer the feature set of Kerberos.app over
Mac OS X 10.6's Ticket Viewer.app, and would like to be able to build
or obtain a copy for use under 10.6 without copying it from a machine
running 10.5, if at all possible.

Thanks for your help. Also, If this isn't the right point of contact,
I would appreciate any suggestions about where to look next.

--Steve Woodrow