krb5-1-7 compilation

Srinivas Cheruku srinivas.cheruku at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:33:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried compiling krb5-1-7 got from
svn://anonsvn.mit.edu/krb5/branches/krb5-1-7, but it gives me error while
running configure as below:

config.status: creating util/collected-client-lib/Makefile

config.status: error: cannot find input file: include/autoconf.h.in

-bash-3.00$

I just ran autoconf from src directory, before running ./configure.

Not sure what else I need to run before ./configure

I would appreciate very much if anyone can let me know how to configure and
compile the source code. This is required for interoperability testing of
MIT FAST code with ours.

Thanks,
Srini