FAST - enable by default?

Zhanna Tsitkova tsitkova at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 6 21:52:27 EDT 2009

Well, another approach would be dividing the code into smaller files
in such way that when constructing  the client one would pick up the
object files needed to fulfill the functionality requirement.
Basically, build the whole code, collect needed object files and then
link them into the library/appl.
Thanks,
Zhanna