Revisiting weak enctypes off by default

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 6 18:31:37 EDT 2009

It's my recollection that we were going to revisit the question of
whether to turn weak enctypes off by default for the beta.  Tom
expressed a desire to do so, I expressed support if the appropriate
documentation happened, and I'm not sure what other opinions were expressed.

Obviously, if we don't do that, it's not a huge issue.  I just wanted
to make sure that we didn't let things slip through the cracks and
that if we didn't change the default it was either because we decided
we didn't want to for 1.7 or we didn't have time to get to docs.

--Sam