Application to extract Kerberos Cerdentials

Rahul Kohli rahulkohli2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 10:05:39 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am using Kerberos Client installed on HP-UX with Active Directory 2003 (KDC Server). I have verified the setup to be working fine using Kinit and Klist utilities installed with Kerberos Client.

I need to develop a sample C/C++ application that can extract User's kerberos credentials from the browser HTTP request and pass it to Kerberos Client for validation with KDC Server.

Please suggest how can we extract user's kerberos credentials from Browser. Where can I get details of the API's to be used for this purpose.

Thanks,
Rahul