gss_init_sec_context error for spnego

Stephen Ince since at opendemand.com
Mon Oct 20 20:00:36 EDT 2008

Ken,
    It is a http client. I am try to add kerberos negotiate(spnego) support
for our http client. I am using mit kfw libraries on win32. I noticed that
mozilla uses sspi on win32 but I don't think this is necessary. I just would
like to use one kerberos package.
I have the authentication working for apache/mit KDC server, but not for
IIS/AD server. Is it the AD that is messing up?

req_flags=  GSS_C_MUTUAL_FLAG|GSS_C_DELEG_FLAG|GSS_C_REPLAY_FLAG
gss_init_sec_context // using the network
//check the ret_flags, if the token from IIS will be encrypted?
// use http to get to input token from IIS.

int decode_len = apr_base64_decode_len(header);
input_token.value = (char*)malloc(decode_len +1);
input_token.length = apr_base64_decode(input_token.value,header);

gss_init_sec_context // set the input_token, this fails for IIS but not for
Apache
// I get a "Message stream modified" error

Steve