gss_init_sec_context error for spnego

Stephen Ince since at opendemand.com
Mon Oct 20 00:37:33 EDT 2008

I have made some progress. I am now getting a "Message stream modified"
from gss_init_sec_context on the second call.

I am doing the following.

    gss_krb5_ccache_name
    gss_init_sec_context

    get and decode input negotiate from IE
    gss_init_sec_context

I think my error maybe how I am base64 decoding the negotiate token. or in
how I am setting the default creditial cache.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve