krb5 spnego implementation

Stephen Ince since at opendemand.com
Wed Oct 15 17:56:04 EDT 2008

Does the MIT kerberos implementation have a spnego api for win32. Basically
I want to support kerberos/spnego http client authentication.  I would
prefere to use one spnego api for all platforms (win32, linux, or solaris).
I have tried fpopenssl but that crashes on win32.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

here is some example code. It is based on libcurl.

#ifdef HAVE_SPNEGO /* Handle SPNEGO */
        if (checkprefix("Negotiate", header)) {
           :
            object = OBJ_txt2obj ("1.2.840.113554.1.2.2", 1);
            if (!parseSpnegoTargetToken(spnegoToken,

            }
            else {
:
            }
#endif

    major_status =gss_krb5_ccache_name(&minor_status,krb5->ccache_name,
NULL);
    major_status = gss_init_sec_context(&minor_status,

Steve