telnet & ftp official status

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 3 16:43:38 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 09:14 -0700, Mike Patnode wrote:
> The thought was we could leverage the investment we've already made with
> Coverity to save you some time, unfortunately, we don't have the
> resources to go back and repackage the changes in this manner.

How about this: send us the changes you have against 1.4.3, and when
we're going over the defects we uncover ourselves with Coverity, we'll
consult your changes to see what you did about them.  That should save
some time.

(And if possible, we'll look over anything in your changes which doesn't
show up under Coverity for us, but that may turn out to be impractical
due to version skew.)