Review of AEAD Encryption API Project; concluding December 5, 2008

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 24 18:43:44 EST 2008

    >> I split these into two projects because the krb5 layer code
    >> reached stability faster than the gss-layer code.  The gss
    >> project has not been sent out for review yet because the
    >> write-up is not quite ready.

    Love> But if the gss api needs to change, so does probably the
    Love> krb5 api ?

I'll get the GSS stuff out tomorrow.  I think we have enough of an
implementation that we believe the krb5 API will not change.
Obviously review comments may cause us to change both.

--Sam