kerberos preauthentication IIS

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 13 14:12:44 EST 2008

I'll second what Sam says:

1)  You should get better information from kerberos at mit.edu.

2)  The "solution" you show is a bad idea, though it does suggest some
areas where the real problem may be.

Most likely you have a problem with Windows setup interactions.  This
list is for MIT Kerberos, not Microsoft Kerberos issues.

I will suggest one hint for you to consider:  the /TrustEncryp option on
the ktpass command.  I don't do much Windows, though, so I may be way
off base.  I also can't help with any more details.

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu