Multiple Realm Question...

David E. Cross david at wsg.net
Thu May 15 18:27:59 EDT 2008

Separate ports, etc.. is a really kludgy solution, and according to the
documentation (for kadmind even) in multiple places it shouldn't be
needed.  For example:

keytab    Kadmind  requires a keytab containing correct entries for the
    kadmin/admin and kadmin/changepw principals for  every  realm
    that  kadmind  will  answer  requests for.

-r realm   ...  kadmind will  answer requests for any realm that exists
in the local KDC
    database and for which the appropriate  principals  are  in  its
    keytab.

--
David E. Cross