"Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials" + KRB5KDC_ERR_PREAUTH_REQUIRED

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 14 15:21:03 EDT 2008

I agree that's the desired behavior:  an AS_REQ based on a keytab
should use the intersection of the enctypes supported in the library
and the enctypes in the keytab for the principal in question.

I've had to deploy something like that, but my patch isn't general
enough to be useful to this audience.

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu