OK-AS-DELEGATE FLAG setting.

Nebergall, Christopher cneberg at sandia.gov
Thu May 8 13:49:39 EDT 2008

>>Unless things have changed in the last 6 months or so, neither Firefox, nor Safari pay any attention to the flag.  Only IE, AFAIK.

The problem is that there is no way of doing it only using GSSAPI calls. If there were, it would be no problem to add to Firefox.  For example the SSPI in windows takes care of it transparently.  So if you are using Firefox on windows using the SSPI just configure Firefox to delegate to everything, and the SSPI will restrict it automatically.

This discussion came up a while back.
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/krbdev/2006-March/004180.html

-Christopher