OK-AS-DELEGATE FLAG setting.

JC Ferguson jc at F5.com
Wed May 7 12:37:19 EDT 2008

FWIW: microsoft sets this when a principal is "trusted for delegation"
in Active Directory.  When a microsoft client is connecting to a
CIFS-based service and the OK_AS_DELEGATE flag is set, the microsoft
client fetches a forwardable TGT and wraps that up in the authentication
material along with the service ticket.