contributing patches

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 1 14:39:33 EDT 2008

Mark Phalan <Mark.Phalan at Sun.COM> writes:

> I have a couple of patches (some bug fixes, heruristic for REALM
> determination - http://cr.opensolaris.org/~mbp/mit) which I'd like to
> contribute.
> Previously I created new tickets with attached patches to
> http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/ however I cannot create a new ticket there
> now. The "New ticket in" button doesn't show any possible queues.

I am going to write more about this later... but we disabled ticket
creation and commenting for the "guest" account due to excessive web
spam.

For now, please submit bugs by sending e-mail to krb5-bugs at mit.edu.
Attachments in e-mail usually get transformed into attachments to the
ticket.

I know this can be an inconvenience for some people, but we are
working on an alternative solution.

> If it would speed up the time to integrate these fixes I'm willing to do
> any testing/pre-integration work that's required.

Thanks, that would be helpful.

--
Tom Yu
Development Manager