InitializeSecurityContext fails with SEC_E_TARGET_UNKNOWN

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 16 09:31:43 EST 2008

    Manoj> Hi,

    Manoj> I am trying to write a client/server app using SSPI with
    Manoj> KDC on windows.  Here are the steps which I am following:

Hi.  The krbdev at mit.edu list is a list for the discussion of
developing MIT Kerberos.  IT is for those interested in writing code
or designing extensions to MIT Kerberos.  As far as I can tell you are
not even using our product and are definitely not trying to develop
improvements to our product.

I suggest that the comp.protocols.kerberos news group (or
kerbers at mit.edu) would be a more appropriate forum for general
Kerberos questions.  You may also find SSPI-specific forums as well.