Question about draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Thu Jan 3 09:55:45 EST 2008

I interpret that as saying, if the 'canonicalize KDC option" is
set and the KDC does not recognize the requested name, then the KDC will
attempt to canonicalize the name using an external name service.

I do not see anything in that text that indicates that it is a test for
whose brand client it is.

Jeffrey Altman