Session key extraction

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 23 09:50:17 EST 2008

    Krishna> We totally need this in our current shipping
    Krishna> product. We'd like to remove our extra
    Krishna> gss_inquire_context2 and use the standard distro
    Krishna> one. Please kindly keep this feature.

Do you need this for mechanisms other than NTLM and Kerberos?  Are you
willing to use a feature that is specifically labeled as a Windows
interoperability feature?

--Sam

Are you willing to work with us on discussions of security constraints
that keys need to meet?  Or alternatively on a set of protocols where
the use has been reviewed and security problems have not been found?