Review of AEAD Encryption API Project; concluding December 5, 2008

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Mon Dec 1 00:43:07 EST 2008

Sam, Luke, all,

> I believe it now includes enough of the GSS side API for comments.

Some more comments,

iov_count should not be size_t, it should be unsigned int. size_t is
to describe memory sizes, iov_count is not that.

I think the iov should be before iov_count in the argument, just like
in writev()/readv().

What do conf_state do to gss_wrap_iov_length() ?

How does the consumer know the conf_req_flag/qop_req arguments when
doing gss_unwrap_iov() ?

How does the consumer know the size of the header when in DCE mode,
its always header + trailer ?

Love